It’s been almost two months since I left NYC. Not a day goes by without me reminiscing on the good old days.
- Getting halal chicken rice from the famous food truck on Lexington at 3AM.
- Dashing out of the subway station in the morning and racing two blocks to get to work on time.
- Meeting cool strangers in cafes and parks.
- Photographing the city scenes on foot.
- Attending free dinners at restaurants as a food writer.
- Writing articles at Argo Tea Cafe on University Place.
- Strolling down St. Marks Place in the evening.
- Kicking back soju with my crazy pals on a Friday night.
- Watching the rest of New York City unfold before my very eyes from across the river.
You can leave New York, but New York never leaves you.