There are so many things I’d love to do on a bright, sunny Saturday like this. Most of these involve staying in and just relaxing.
- Curl up on the couch with a whole season of How I Met Your Mother (it never gets old!) or a string of quirky/comedic/thrilling/dramatic movies.
- Read a whole novel in my sunlit room until the stars come out to play.
- Cook a really awesome pasta dish sprinkled with mushrooms and bacon.
- Photograph said pasta dish.
- Blog about last year’s backpacking adventures in Europe or about the recent American roadtrip.
- Edit remaining photos of the recent American roadtrip.
- Upload overdue photos onto social media platforms.
- Create watercolor art.
- Drive to a nearby cafe for a slice of cheesecake, or two.
- Write a novel.
- Get a haircut.
And the list continues. So many things I’d love to do, but so little time.