Portrait: Sarah

Caught up with Sarah last week before she flew back to Arizona for school. She’s so bubbly and incredibly photogenic! Check out some of these shots that I took of her:

Sarah-0456Sarah-0461Sarah-0487

Sarah-0575Sarah-0587
Sarah-0480

Advertisements

11 Comments Add yours

1. ysshael says:

She’s photogenic! 🙂

2. ysshael says:

Love this photoshoot! What camera and lens do you have?

1. Carissa Gan says:

Thanks girl! And yes, she is 🙂 I use a Canon 6D and a 35mm prime lens.

1. ysshael says:

Great camera!! 🙂 I love the 35mm lens performance. 🙂

2. Carissa Gan says:

I got the 6D as a birthday gift and I’m absolutely in love with it haha. Yes, the 35mm is great! Do you use it too? 🙂

3. ysshael says:

I don’t blame you! Hahaha I’d be in love with that camera too. Haha I used to have the 5D but sold it and downgraded to 60D. (What was I thinking??) yes, I have the 35mm and I also have a 50mm. Let’s have a photoshoot when you’re here. 😀

4. Carissa Gan says:

Hahaha why did you sell the 5D? And yesss I can’t wait to have coffee and hang out and take pictures together!! 😀 😀 Another reason to look forward to NYC lol.

5. ysshael says:

I think I needed some money back then. Haha My 60D was purchased a few months later. Yes, definitely! 😀 how exciting!!!

6. ysshael says:

I have to get back on track with Photography. 😦 help. Haha

7. Carissa Gan says:

I envy the fact that you live in NYC! Lol. You have so much to photograph there. Buildings, cute cafes, random people on the street. Lol. Maybe take your camera on a little adventure one weekend? 🙂

8. ysshael says:

I know I should do that! I’m so comfortable having my phone and using it as my “camera”. :/